Fans of The Rye, rejoice! The long-awaited Skyfire is now available for purchase at SHG-Media. There’s been quite a bit of anticipation for this release, so I’m curious to see the response in the comments (which are now open). Check it out!
Next on the list from team Rye and Richard Vincent is SKYFIRE. This is an original Superheroine I have been itching to bring to life for a while now! Skyfire (aka Madison Sky) is your average college Freshman trying to stay above water until she discovers she isn’t so normal after all…
The actress shows up as the very LAST casting call on the last day and blew every other girl right out of the fucking water…
A side from nailing her casting call she is also a professional dancer, gymnast, cheerleader, and 2nd degree black belt…. :shock:
The costume design is finished and its a smoking hot outfit! I will try and get some promo pics before shooting starts but here is what my seamstress is creating:
- Royal Blue Ms Marvel style leotard with a nice sheen (high cut)
- Powergirl opening in the chest
- Red flowing Cape attached by 2 powergirl style medallions (left/Right) The middle of the cape stops at the small of her back and has long points on each side that flow down to her knees.
- Gold Belt with 3 inch red medallion center
- MS Marvel style Leather mask (I had a red and blue made… not sure which one yet)
- Red and gold heeled boots
- Long red shiny gloves
Her powers are Strength, Flight, and Invulnerability
We have 2 main villains (Female and male) both with their own special set of abilities that will no doubt give Skyfire a run for her money.
This movie will run in the same universe and timeline as 1984 for reasons that will be later revealed :)
Production goes from July 12-17th and will be PG-13 just like 1984.
Let me know what questions you have!
(Those wondering about my WW parody, it’s coming right after Skyfire)