Heroineburgh Custom 12 now available: “Vendetta in: Woman Without Fear”
Custom 12: “Vendetta in: Woman Without Fear” is available now for download, written and ordered by the well-known DeviantArt legend Brad 328 , creator of “Mindy Marvel” (who was in a series of videos from Project Superwoman). This is a sequel to Custom 11 “Vendetta in: Woman of Steel” and purportedly the beginning of a longer saga starring ‘Superia’.
[Please note: our webhost no longer supports our old email service, so we are now sending out download links manually. Please be patient and wait for the second email with the download link. You will receive it within a few hours, if not immediately, depending on when we get to the computer, which is at least twice per day. We strive to satisfy all customers with responsive service. Thank you!]
Here’s the story: Law student Veronica Benedetti (aka the heroine Vendetta, the Italian spirit of vengeance) has already suffered the ignominy of a home invasion by an upstart thug looking for her secret thumb drive containing all the organized crime information in the city. Luckily, she thwarted his efforts by becoming Superia, and turned him in to the police.
However, in prison, the hapless thug started blabbing about his exploits, and the rumors were picked up by Pagliaccia, the Clown Princess of Fear, who broke out of jail shortly after that. Itching to exact her revenge on Vendetta and also turn a tidy profit, she did some research and tracked down the living quarters of the young and vivacious Italian superheroine.
Luckily, Veronica had installed a security camera system, which sent her an alert when Pagliaccia invaded her apartment. Outside in the hallway, Veronica exposed herself to the radiation of Amazium, the orange wish fulfillment stone, and she groaned with satisfaction as her muscles expanded into her ultimate superheroine form. After the tight costume of Superia materialized on her body, Veronica rushed upstairs to confront Pagliaccia.
But Pagliaccia was ready with her own arsenal: a sample of the blue Drainium rock to make Superia weak, a high-tech restraint material to tie her up, and her own powerful phobic rays to make her fearful and compliant.
Will Pagliaccia’s attacks work to subdue Superia, and will the diabolical criminal get away with the precious thumb drive? Find out in Custom 12: “Vendetta in: Woman With Fear.”
Some of the elements:
Gorgeous curvaceous Latina actress with astounding dramatic skills
Scary and campy villainess with equally amazing dramatic skills
Removing glasses and hair clip
Muscle growth sequence
Superman-style shirt rip with costume reveal
Leotard with miniskirt and bright red tights
Female on female combat
Heroine bondage peril
Feats of super strength
Invulnerability including abs of steel
Flexing and showing off powers
Offering a flirty wink to the viewer
Post-credits bonus publicity shots
This video came about as a result of requests on the Superheroine-TF Reddit for producers to create superheroine transformation videos. We stepped up to the plate, thanks to Brad328’s patronage, and released Custom 11 before anyone else did anything (still, nobody has done anything).
Then Brad liked Custom 11 so much, he ordered Custom 12 as a sequel, and it will probably become part of an ongoing (non-canon) series.
Here’s what Brad328 said upon receiving the completed video:
“Diana looked great and I’m a fan of Gabriel and her portrayal of Pagliaccia. The cast photo [shown above!] where they are both holding their respective elements, Amazium and Drainium, was awesome since it really encapsulates the theme of this custom/episode.
Thanks so much to you and [editor] Mike for the quick turnaround and to Diana and Gabriel for their performances. They both seemed to enjoy their roles.
You crafted a really strong story that hopefully scratches the itch for superheroine transformation fans, peril/bondage fans, and fans who just love superheroes and their fight for justice.
I’m very happy with the result and with my dealings with you/Heroineburgh.
I would love to do a third custom next year…I hope to reach out in the Spring if inspiration strikes and I can come up with a fun story for you and your team.
Thanks again for everything, I truly appreciate all the time, effort, and talent you’ve put into these customs. And I look forward to the future Heroineburgh episodes.”
Custom 12 is available for download now at http://www.heroineburgh.com/custom-videos/
If you have an idea for a custom involving one of our original characters (we also have many alternative costumes, including some standard superheroine ones like the one you see in this custom), let’s begin the discussion by filling out our contact form on our website.
Thanks to the generous and creative Brad328 (as you can see from the quotes above, he’s already planning a third episode in this series!) and all of our loyal fans. You’re the best!
And now….on with the video stills, followed by our series updates.
Find out ‘what happen next’ by downloading Custom 12 – “Vendetta: Woman Without Fear” at http://www.heroineburgh.com/custom-videos/ .
And…we’ve got some updates on what’s happening with Heroineburgh in 2024:
- Episode 22 is finished shooting but is in a bit of a logistical limbo in the editing process. If the problem cannot be resolved within a month, then we’ll just start from the pieces again and create a new edit. This will be figured out by the spring, we promise.
- Episode 23 is complete! Edited brilliantly by Mike. You can see a couple of shots from it below. Most likely we’ll be releasing it in tandem with Episode 22, because there are story threads which lead from one to the other, so we can’t reveal them out of order.
- We have begun shooting Episode 24! You can see a couple of stills from our first EP24 shoot below. We know some of our fans are excited about the return of Poderosa. Sit tight on that one!
- We are entering the home stretch of Heroineburgh Comics Issue 4, as our second interior artist, Ben, finally finished his pages after many long grueling months. A couple of key panels from the comics are shown below. Hopefully to come out in the late winter/early spring.
- And finally: for the first time ever, Heroineburgh is putting on a live concert! On Thu Feb 22, while the ComicsPro conference of comic book retailers is in town, we’re having a show with Dysphoria, Dark Spectra and Serpenta fronting their respective real-life bands. And it’s also a celebration for our friend D.P Brown releasing the first issue of his comic book ‘Theme of Thieves’ into stores through the Diamond catalog. The date is Thu Feb 22, and the details are below on the flyer.
Just a taste of what is to come in 2024, folks. Hopefully: four episodes, one comic book, one concert, and at least one more custom by Brad (you can add to the list, too). Heroines Assemble!