BATGIRL: DOUBLE-CROSSED (OUT NOW)
Length: 52 Minutes (not including 2nd ending)
Size: 4K HEVC: 20GBs / 1080P: 3.5GBs
Batgirl interrupts an alleyway robbery before being ambushed by a 2nd thug. Handling them both with ease she lets her guard down and soon fines herself being dragged into the locker room of a boxing gym. She’s about to receive a lesson in humility.
Film comes with a win/lose ending. Fair warning: the ‘win’ ending is dark.
- Stars: Abbie Maley
- 3 V 1
- Contains: Win/Lose Ending
- Leotard with Pantyhose
- 10 Minutes (setup/fight) before Hardcore scene begins
- The fight is very ‘to the point’ they don’t give a gratuitous amount of beatdown when she loses her edge
- Spoiler (Highlight text): She’s tricked by a bait and switch victim, gets drugged when she thinks she’s safe
- Spoiler for Dark Win Ending (Highlight text): Batgirl grabs the bad guys weapon on the floor and ends them
- ‘Over the shoulder’ shot
- Backbreaker fight ender
- Multiple KOs (one during hardcore scene)
- Hardcore scene starts at 10 marker
- Oral throughout hardcore scene
- She’s tied to bench during oral scene for 14 minutes
- Vaginal insertion at 25 marker
- Boots off at 38 minute marker
- Breast exposed at 46 minute marker and 48 minute marker
- Unmasking Scene – Midpoint during hardcore scene at 33 minute marker
- Partially KOed for small portion of hardcore scene – very very brief
- Real cum shots – no fake fluid
If the Bat isn’t quite your style for the month of August ‘Supergirl Therapy’ will be on sale for $30 dollars (Normal Price $50) Click the below link to read more about Melody Marks Supergirl film.
For those of you who missed it, Abbie was previously in my Supergirl film at the end of 2020, link below
Don’t forget to sign up to my newsletter, sometime this year I will send out some free content via a email blast that will only be available to those who are subscribed.
I decided to start utilizing my OnlyFans account. It will be free and contain things like BTS photos from shoots and the like. I don’t know how often I will post there, but figured it might be a fun way to use media I haven’t known what to do with as of this point in time.